The Knights of Columbus are a Catholic, fraternal society started by Fr. Michael J. McGivney in 1882. Our council was formed in April of 1913 at St. Ignatius Parish at Glenwood and Loyola Avenues in Chicago.
We offer our members a plethora of programs to get involved in community and faith. April, 2013, marked our 100th anniversary serving the communities of Rogers Park, Edgewater, and West Ridge.